Nike Professional Sports Basketball Camp is run at Caldwell College in Caldwell New Jersey. It is a 6 week program that starts on June 23rd and ends on August 1st. The camp week starts at 12 noon on Sunday and ends at 4pm on Thursday.
NPSBC is directed by Ken Webb, head coach of Tromsø Storm, league champs in Norway’s top league (BLNO). This will be his 25th summer directing the camp. NPSBC is dedicated to helping campers improve their skills through it “Fundamentals First” approach. Based on it’s teaching to understand philosophy.
The camp day starts at 8am with breakfast and ends at 10pm with lights out. Campers will spend between 8-10 hours per day in the gym. With 70% of the time dedicated to helping them improve their basketball fundamentals. The other 30% is dedicated to team play and various competitions.
NPSBC staff consist of current and ex college players, European players and high school and college coaches. There is a full time trainer on staff 24 hours a day. The trainer is responsible for the health and treatment of campers if any injuries occur.
For campers staying more than 1 week there are activities on the off days. Trips to water parks, amusement parks, shopping, WNBA games and other activities. With over 50% of our campers coming from outside the USA we are set up to help, from airport pickups to airport drop offs. Our goal is to give our International camper a great experience.
For more info on NPSBC you can go to the website www.psccamps.com and click on the Caldwell College location. Or you can contact Ken Webb by phone +47 40647450.